6/30/10

I've never walked so far to clear a headache.

New ideas emerging on the piano.

Last night, I took about an hour and a half to go to bed. I went to bed at 2, so I actually slept at around 3:30. My mind was just racing. I don't remember most of it now, but I do remember scraps. I'm pretty sure at one point I started thinking about Howie Mandel.

I started thinking about video ideas, as well as *itches hair* what I want to do in college. English and chemistry (maybe cognitive science?) double major would be pretty sweet. Ambitious, and kind of bizarre, but those are a couple of things that I'm really interested in pursuing. *itches hair* Science journalism would be a nice use of both sides of my brain, and I want to be able to do something that brings both the classical mode of thinking and the romantic mode of thinking to use in my occupation. Very few options, science journalism is one of those options. Music major would be another option, but a music *itches hair* diploma has very few practical uses unless I want to join the Boston Pops. Seriously, the dandruff has to stop.

Another Dumbledore's Army show is lined up for tomorrow at the Scituate Public Library in Massachusetts. 7:30. Bring a friend, bring a therapist. We're expecting it to be a lot better than the Portsmouth show. We reconvened, played some new songs, and we're expecting a really high energy and loud show in comparison to the last one. We're gonna rock the library to its foundations. And if it doesn't go well, then we're calling it quits, probably. Hope it doesn't come to that. I really don't. *pulled a HOlden and itched hair again*



~-~

1 comment:

Ben said...

Keep in mind most people don't graduate with the same major they start college with. I recommend taking challenging generals that can be applied to lots of different majors. That makes changing majors an easier decision down the road. You can get a business degree with calculus credits, but you can't get an engineering degree with business math :)

Also, join student organization early in your college career. Older members of those groups can give you all sorts of advice specific to what you want to do. Plus your college experience is exponentially more fun when you get out there and do stuff. This from somebody who was too cool for school spirit in high school.