6/22/10

I've Made A Huge Mistake.

I watched 11 episodes of Arrested Development today. My mind is filled with quotes and tidbits from the show. Here are some. (from just the 3rd season, because those are the episodes that I saw today.)

Bob Loblaw's Law Blog. Analrapist (analyst and therapist) . Mister F. MRF. Mentally Retarded Female. For British eyes only. Take this and love us again! That was a freebie. There's no "I" in "win"! MY NAME IS... JUDGE.

Done.

One more final, and then summer starts. To celebrate, let's listen to this, but not watch the video, because the video's painfully average and not nearly what I visualized when I first heard this JAM OF A LIFETIME:



Post script: I FOUND MY FRENCH BOOKS. I DON'T HAVE TO PAY $123 FOR THEM ANYMORE. *wipes brow*
~-~

1 comment:

Ben said...

Great show. It's too bad it didn't draw enough viewers.