6/8/10

Progrès

That's French for progress if you couldn't tell.

At this moment, my dog is moaning whilst scratching herself, my mom is frantically rummaging through my backpack for the check I said was in there, and it still is, and I'm typing words that are being thrown into my head by synapses connecting with each other.

Today. Today. Today. Was great. I landed a per diem job at a shoe store, I OFFICIALLY finished a song for the album, and I got the piano recorded for the next song that I'm gonna be working on. On top of that, I dropped taking psychology so that I could take French V next year (Je passerai un examen AP français l'année prochaine. Souhaitez-moi bonne chance?), and I forced myself to go on a (fast) 20 minute run.

So this is my face right now:



And I've determined that, since I kind of want there to exist a dialogue of sorts, since I'm frankly getting kind of bored just posting and that's that, I'm gonna start asking questions at the end of every post. One can answer as many as one wants. Just in case someone runs across a post one day and they're like "Hey, I have something to say about that interesting and relevant topic, and I think I'm gonna say something right now about it and yeah." If no one answers, I dun care, we're still friends.

QUESTIONS
With what have you made the most progress on in the last year? Do you think that society has a whole is making progress or moving backwards? Do you like that I'm asking questions? What's the color of the sky on Mars?

Song of the day:


~----~


No comments: