6/7/10

PERFECTIONISM

I HAZ IT

but PTSD's finally done, and I'm sending it to Zane for a joint release that we're doing. I'm also gonna put it on my album, which I'll now say is going to be called "You Are Loved Beyond Belief". This guy, John Halligan, came to my school to tell the story of his son, who committed suicide after being bullied. Nearly in tears, he exclaimed over and over to us, in a plea to avoid any of us from taking our own lives: "You are loved beyond belief! Don’t ever believe for a second that you don’t matter. You are loved beyond belief!" The sheer ferocity and sincerity with which he said those five words nearly brought me to tears. It was the most powerful thing I've ever witnessed. So that's that.

The title also works with my cover, as it's my great-grandfather and his brothers standing around an old pickup truck from the 20s.

Volunteered yesterday. It sucked. I singlehandedly took care of a snack and drink tand in front of the start/finish line at a 5k road race, and set up cones all over the place. I was horribly busy.

And I need to cut this short because my mom's shouting at me to get off the computer.

You are loved beyond belief.
You are loved beyond belief.
You are loved beyond belief.

~-~

No comments: