6/18/10

Korg SP-170! Toy Story 3!

Today, is the day, that I got my digital piano. It sounds so unbelievably good and warm and natural. I have a few minor gripes, because sometimes some notes skip from soft to loud if I hit them with the same force, and that doesn't sound that good. But it's hardly noticeable, so I don't even care at all. But I can move my fingers faster on it than any other piano i've used before, which is lovely, and I can definitely do all of my songs on it, which means I can do shows whenever. Which is a big step forward.

I haven't worked on the music I've recorded in some time now. Maybe I'm giving up for now. Maybe I'll just find shows. I don't even.

In other, even happier news, I saw Toy Story 3 and nearly cried. So that's not happy news at all. Seriously, it was scary at points and the end was really really sad. SPOILER ALERT: ALL THE TOYS DIE AT THE END.

~-?~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

h8 ur banner
change it or i will
meaning i will hack into your blog and make a new one
preferably one emblazoned with "bobina smellz" and "tiffany's da best -jay"

sincerely,
tiffany