2/20/10

Nuisic

a conglomeration of the words 'nuisance' and 'music'.

I'm frankly at a lyrical standstill right now with this whole tragic folk song about a mouse family. The music is finished, I just got the last bits sorted out a few minutes ago. But I only have 4 completed miniverses right now, and I reckon I'm gonna need close to like, 25 for this beast. So this song's still a long, long way from being done. But we'll get there. I just played it and it ended up being 10 and a half minutes. This is without all of the lyrics added though, so it could very well be either longer or shorter.

As for whether I'll ever record drums for You Look Like A Freemason remains to be seen. I'm still spending time mixing and remixing and remixing what I have and it's sounding better all the time, I guess.

Off to watch my weekly movie with Nezbitch. This week it's Moon. I've never heard of it, but it's apparently critically acclaimed. We shall see.

~-`

No comments: