2/1/10

BUSY START TO THE MONTH.

THREE videos were uploaded involving me today, one on my main channel, one on 3kewldoods, and one on 'sekretaccount'. as i'm writing this, the 3kewldoods one is still publishing.

this first one has a little bit of a backstory behind it.
I was improvising on the piano one day and came across the melody to the song 'Dads' by Mimas, which also turns out to be one of my favorite songs period. Since Mimas, for some insane reason, do not have many fans on their Facebook page and they use it often, I told them that I had done this. I wasn't expecting any response to this, but then they responded saying "Post it then!" I freaked out a little bit on the inside. A couple days later, I film a video with me playing the song and upload it onto YouTube. I just posted it on their Facebook page, and now I'm anxiously awaiting their response.

VIDEO 1:


and VIDEO 2, that weird film I was talking about last night:


That's all I have time for today, I'm 'fraid. I need to upload the 3kewldoods video and get a semi-goodnight's sleep.

Something better tomorrow!

|~-~|

No comments: