2/13/10

a plethora of zombies

the movie i'm about to watch is Zombieland. I've heard good things and I'm excited to check. it. owt. with a w. According to the box, it's the funniest movie since the Hangover. I'm pretty sure they came out at about the same time, so that's not really saying much at all.

at the moment, I'm being watched over by Richard. He doesn't want me to use his last name in this. But it's Nesbit. Here's his very, very exciting YouTube channel. http://youtube.com/thedancingman4321

More progress was made on the song today. I managed to get fake percussion and fake strings into the mix. It's turning into my favorite song that I've recorded, just because I'm having so much go on in it. That never, ever happens.

I need to go, since I'm kind of at someone's house. And we're gonna have root beer floats. Baller status.

~-~

No comments: