2/4/10

pas vraiment.

i only played chess once in my life and i lost.
song du jour (great video as well!!):

rob, robert, and I have a slap bet going on. As in, the losers get slapped by the winner. the bet is on who can get the most numbers from a girl in the time span of two hours. I don't expect to win. I mean. just look at this picture:


I look like I just ate a lemon and saw someone die at the same time.

This is what I expect will transpire while I try to pick up girls.:
- *walks up to girl* "Hi."
- "Hi."
- "I like the book you're looking at. It's a good book."
- "Oh really?"
- "*ahem* uh, yeah."
- "What do you like about it?"
- "Can I have your number?"
- "...wait, what?"
- "Um. It's a, it's a thing."
- "What are you talking about?"
- "Y'know." *runs away*

So, ultimately, I will end up slapped. But I don't mind, it should be a jolly good time anywho.
I shall update you in due time.

~-~
and now for my top 5 favorite lyrics (in no particular order):
5. "I'll be waiting/with a gun and a pack of sandwiches" - from Radiohead's Talk Show Host
4. "Sad I'm gonna die. Hope it's gonna happen later, later than I think." - from Pinback's Tripoli
3. "When I die, I'm leaving you my feet/ When you die, you can stand up for me" - from Wolf Parade's Fancy Claps
2. "Changed my mind so much I can't even trust it, my mind changed me so much I can't even trust myself." - from Modest Mouse's Talking Shit About a Pretty Sunset
1. "We must blend into the choir, sing as static with the whole/ We must memorize nine numbers and deny we have a soul" - from Bright Eye's At The Bottom of Everything

GOODNIGHT
~0~

No comments: