1/31/10

End of month one.

Instead of seeing The Hurt Locker last night, I ended up seeing this:

And I must say, that it was one of the best 'horror' movies I've ever seen. There was an ideal mix of dark comedy and decent scares, and it had one of the most kickass and satisfying endings to a movie i've seen in a long time.
-
several of my friends came over today for a festive party, in which there was conversation and pasta. We also spontaneously shot an experimental video. It's GOING to be the most successful video on YouTube, because it's the greatest thing that's ever been committed to tape. not even an exaggeration.

it's a complete exaggeration.

but it will be uploaded onto my channel in the hopefully near future.
-
After my amazing three-day weekend, it's back to school tomorrow. Let the hellish second semester begin. 3 AP tests, SATs in June. Fuuuuu-But then summer shall arrive and I will be free to do whatever I want, since I'm probably not going to have a job again. Because I don't have a car to get to the job. Because I have no means of getting a car. This is going to be a great summer, the last few months I'll have with the vast majority of mes amis.
-
i've made it through the first month of this blog, and I'm extraordinarily proud of this. I want to thank all of you guys for the 690 views this blog's gotten in the past month, that's simply OUTSTANDING. It's all y'all that keep this thing going.

See you in February. (!)
~-~

No comments: