1/5/10

gettin' down wit da sickness

now playing: lyon by pinback

*cough* i'm sick, like i seem to perpetually be. it's an odd kind of sickness, though. it hurts when i swallow, and i had a random bloody nose this morning. wah. despite this, today was a decent day. i managed to have several epiphanies during my 2-day practice AP Chem test, so I might have scored decently. and i have absolutely no homework, which might leave some space for a proper vlog today on my channel. this will be the first time since... october of 2008 sounds about right.

What's partially inspired me to get back into it is the fact that my friends at school are starting to get into it as well. I brought up 3kewldoods yesterday. Robert's video came out very well and he seemed to like doing it, and Rob expressed in his blog (robbennett34.blogspot.com) that's he also pretty amped to start doing so. He's been watching some vlogbrothers and 5awesomegirls and loves the concept of collab channels. He also blogged today about people not exactly understanding his newfound interest with the youtube-o-sphere, which is exactly how i felt when i started making videos.

I'm gonna keep it short today, because I don't really have all that much to talk about other than that. Nor do I really want to do an album review today because I exhausted myself yesterday with the Atlas Sound review. S'bye! *mexican wave, somehow*

~-~

No comments: