1/6/10

Hamster Butt Disease

^ I swear to god I overheard this being said in study hall today. ^

The majority of today was spent writing music, because that's all i can seem to do as of late. I can not write any lyrics for the life of me, and i think it's due to the fact that i'm not so... angsty as i was before. Although I have come up with some brief bits of lyrics, I'm struggling to find where they would fit in anything I'm working on right now. But in any case I'm developing a long song and several, much shorter songs right now. Two songs are done, one's an instrumental and the other's a long 3-part thing. If I work hard enough, I could probably get something out before the end of the school year at this rate.

Other than writing music, I had a pretty miserable speed workout (10 hill repeats, had to keep jogging inbetween. x_x), and I got the schedule for the AP exams. Nerves are wracked. I hadn't worried about the tests that much until now. I'm gonna study my face off over the next few months, starting in a couple weeks, which probably means that the quality of anything i post on the internet until the tests in may is going to suffer exponentially. which is poopy. yes. i said poopy SO THERE.



^three books that i should probably own. since i'm a dummy.^

i'm only gonna do album reviews on weekends from now on, i've determined. this is due to the fact that i have a decent amount of homework every night and this kind of takes up a decent chunk of time as isssss. I'm pretty sure I'll be reviewing Maps & Atlases' 'Trees, Swallows, Houses' and Wolf Parade's "Apologies to the Queen Mary".

TTFN

~-~




No comments: