1/8/10

Activivty of the Paranormal Variety

I just saw Paranormal Activity, and I was pretty impressed. I think there could have been a little more build-up leading up to the final scene, but otherwise it was decently freaky. The alternate ending was better than the original by a long shot, it legitimately made me scream while I was kind of unphased at the original ending. Damn you, Stephen Spielberg.

I put sugar on Brandon's pizza and blamed it on Kelsey. He almost poured water on her head as retaliation. She's mad, and we're now looking for another horror movie to watch, without much success.

I still haven't managed to conjure up my video yet, and I have a mere 3.5 hours to do so. Everything's been filmed, but the editing's gonna take a little bit and I doubt that I'll have it ready by the midnight deadline. Which will mean a punishment. The problem I'm going to have with making a video every week is coming up with decent enough ideas so that they're still quasi-entertaining. That's another reason I stopped making videos: after the autumn sessions, i was completely drained of ideas. I was looking at my older videos and I noticed that the first videos were decent and then the later videos were not-so-decent. I was doing the same thing over and over and over.

We're no longer looking for a movie, now we're just kind of... sitting. It feels kind of weird blogging while I'm at someone's house, with other people, in the same room. But that's just determination, right? But since I'm at someone's house, that gives me license to cut this blog short! WOO!

I'll embed the video on this post if I think of it/I have the time. And album review tomorrow. Candidates are Wolf Parade's first album and Maps and Atlases first EP. Did I already say that? I think I did. But it's the truth. DA TWOOF.

~-~

No comments: