1/27/10

Birthday shh.

11:00 AM:
In:
30 minutes - I will be at Robert Nesbit's house, constructing lunch with a few people.
In 3 hrs, 30 minutes - I will be at track practice, doing a speed workout.
In 5 hrs - I will be going out to dinner with my mom.
In 8 hrs - I will have recovered from all of this activity, and will be studying for my french midterm.

And eventually, I'll be opening the presents and what have you.

Today's a great day for a birthday. It's sunny, it feels warm even though it 's 41 degrees outside. The fact that it's been so warm has been concerning me as of late, but not today. Today, there's an exception to everything. It's days like today, not just my birthday, but sunny days in general, that make me love life. Sometimes it feels GOOD to just be aware of your existence, to be alive. To be able to stand outside and stare at trees and clouds. We are electrons that somehow formed into these fibers that somehow formed into these nerves that somehow formed into a living, breathing, self-aware entity. I'm self-aware, and aware of every precious moment I have and I know that there will be so many more before I run out of those moments. Today is January 27, 2010. It's never gonna happen again, so I need to make the most out of it.

gotta go. bixby's here.
!-!

5:00 PM
I'm back from track and ready to go get a snack.
But first, here are some thingz!

1) My friend, Eliot, has an absolutely beautiful music blog that you should certainly check out. His latest post is on Animal Collective. *automatically fangirls*


2) Song of the day, Jeremih's Birthday Sex (obligatory):

3) This is the greatest commentary on a Pokemon movie that I've ever witnessed.

PEACE + BLESSINS.

No comments: