1/17/10

Dr. Strangelove

My nickname, and the movie I'm about to view with Sir Dr. Cpl. Robert Colin Nesbit, Esq. III. But at this moment, Robert's beating Classic Mode on Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Intense (after 4 or 5 continues... n00bh4xx). He's on Master Hand right now.

Just looked at the track results, and yes we did get DQ'd in the 4x400 relay, and yes it's my fault. *beats self up* I went into lane one when we were supposed to transition from our individual lanes to lane two. rawr. But in any case, we ran 3:51, which is good for us. And I managed to get a personal record in the 300, 40.9. And Ian managed to get second in the 1000, which was all at once surprising and awesome.

So that was essentially all that happened to me today. I was gone from 11:30-7:30 riding up to Maine, cheering on my team, running, and then riding back.

The (amazing) barn concert from yesterday is up in (nearly) its entirety on the 3kewldoods channel.
Start Here:



and eventually, if you end up watching all 10 parts inbetween, you'll wind up here:



And I want to thank the late Martin Luther King Jr. in advance for his incredible contributions to civil rights and the day off tomorrow.

Robert just beat Master Hand. Took a few times.

~-~

No comments: