3/15/10

Brittle Fngrs

I have seven identifies left to do, and I'm worried that my finger dexterity is getting worse and worse. The other day, I was playing Guitar Hero for the first time in ages, and I felt my hands were tired and I couldn't move them quickly enough on a song that I had previously mastered. and while I was playing piano earlier today, my hands were cramping up. since i'm on either a computer or a piano almost all the time, i'm worried that i'm on my way towards arthritis or carpal tunnel at an early age, which would be detrimental to any future pianoing. and therefore my general existence.

so to avoid either of these horrific things happening, i'm gonna start doing daily finger exercises. *puts a green sweatband around right index finger* i'm determined to turn these chump fingers into champ fingers. *Rocky theme plays*

SONG OF THE DAY. I have yet to listen to any of their songs other than the one below, but thanks to Pitchfork (yes. i get it. i'm a hipster for visiting Pitchfork regularly. this has been established many-a-time already.), I've found out about Titus Andronicus. Listen for yourself, I can't really describe them that well. All I can say is that it's tasty.

"A More Perfect Union"


ta ta for now

~-~

No comments: