3/25/10

Deux animaux parlent au jardin zoologique...

you were the holy to my ghost
a sympathetic demon with fluorescent marker painted on your toes
a sleeping beauty near comatose
sacrimonious, angelic, and nowhere near divine
and that's just fine
but i still feel swallowed by doves, and picked apart by crows
i know
He don't exist
i can see it in your emptiness.


The D.A's picking up a few shows.
In May, we're playing the Dover Teen Center, the Keene Public Library, AND the River Run bookstore in Portsmouth. And I will hopefully be able to open at one or more of those.

Prom's approaching.
A very important meeting is approaching.
The Great Bay half marathon's approaching.
The play is approaching.
The shows are approaching.
The SATs are approaching.
The AP tests are approaching.
A potential job is approaching.
The graduation of all my friends is approaching.
Script Frenzy is approaching.
The first track meets of an already insane track season are approaching.

Too much is being thrown in my face. And I'm just gonna eat it all up. I like a challenge.

For now, I'm gonna do my French composition.
Au revoir, mes amis.

~-~

No comments: