3/6/10

WAHWAHWAHW

I've been listening far too much to the band Foals lately. Not that this is a bad thing. I urge you to check out their album Antidotes and to anticipate the release of their new album, Total Life Forever

which will be released in May.



My last two blog posts have been a bit shit, 'avent they?
What can I say.
I've been writing a new song, to kind of replace Cat and Mouse, it's called Amelia and it's about a girl who falls out of a tree and her fiance is so distraught that he buries himself with her. Might be long, I'm working on condensing. It's coming along a LOT better than the mouse family bullshit I had going on. It's coming a lot more naturally this time.

Dumbledore's Army recorded a song and my luscious headphones broke. So I'm heartbroken and need to get new ones. *TEARS*

Blahblahblah, more talking.

If you want to hear a 30-second sample of a song I'm working on with horrible sound quality, you can visit here:



goingnowBAI

~-~

No comments: