3/17/10

Songs I Have. I Need More.

I'm gonna have to be quick today, but I just want to update on how songs are coming along. I have three right now in the works, as well as another riff-type thing that has a long way to go, and they would go in this order.

1. A Song That's About Leaving (instrumental at this point.)
2. PTSD (the only new finished song I have)
3. Martyrdom... (needs more lyrics. i have two lines.)

I'm spending more and more time on the piano, because I really want to put something out. Bobina and I just started talking about working together and releasing an artbook with a CD. I want to call whatever I release next to be called 'Piss Harmonica', but we'll see how that holds up. The origin of that name is kind of a long story that I'll go into in another blog if I decide to keep it.

Speaking of which, I'm also talking with Will about covering Lua by Bright Eyes for the talent show. That would be good. The judges might actually like that. For a change.

That's it.
Now scram.

~-~

No comments: