3/28/10

Day 86, I think.

I finished that song, Trinity, that I've been working on. The lyrics at the end are kind of average, but it's fine.

The new lyrics:

In the beginning
There was light, sweet light, sweet light, sweet light, sweet
But now
You're blinded by that light, sweet light, sweet light, sweet light, sweet
I know he don't exist I sense it in your emptiness
And by the lightbulbs in your closet so your halos always are yellow.
---
song of the eternity:


Speaking of Phoenix, I have 132 sentences to write for French, and I'm just wondering how the hell I'm gonna do that during school. For now, I need to get back to reading the Grapes of Wrath until precisely 10:00 PM, at which point, I refuse to do any work because I'm the laziest person this side of the Mississippi.


~-~

No comments: