3/1/10

I woke up with the power out

Thursday night, I lost power because of that windstorm. Four loooong days without power later, and here I am at the Nesbit's, finally getting around to updating this blog.

During the time I was out of commission, I read Ulysses (on page 144/732), played a small amount of piano, attended my dad's 50th birthday party, went out to eat, did some homework. Nothing extravagant. I felt like I was near death with that cough I was complaining about, but after cough drops and about 30 types of medicine, I'm finally feeling alright again. Last night, I went up to a hotel with my parents to get out of the miserable conditions we were in, since they were already planning on going up north for my dad's 50th at this time. The room had a jacuzzi in it. that was out of sight, dynomite. I came back down into town today and now I'm at the Nesbit's while my parents headed back up north for another night.

To compensate for the fact that I missed 3 days of blogging, I'm gonna do two-a-day starting tomorrow. Right now, I'm not really in a position to do so since I'm at someone's house and I have a lot of homework that I need to get on to doing. But this is just to let you know that I'm still alive. And when you're dying I'll still be alive.

~-~

No comments: