3/30/10

Flood.

It's raining more. We're gonna get flooded. Again.

I'm writing a new song.

All of this is insignificant.

I can't tell what it is, if it's like or love. I don't know when to start calling it love. I'm guessing I should just wait a while before I call it that. Or something. I figured I would have stopped thinking about Saturday by now, but it's still kind of dancing around my head, and I like it. Especially the last moments. The awkward hug over the center console and THEN!... I can't even describe how Saturday happened, it just happened. But it passed in an instant. We didn't talk an incredible amount and there was some awkwardness, but we just connected so thoroughly that we decided to make it official the next day. it's the fact that we fit and we fit perfectly. She's everything I've ever wanted in a person, and i'm not just saying that for the sake of being a stupid romantic. I've been infatuated before with people and I've been in relationships before, but there wasn't this immediate instantaneous connection that I feel with her now. I think this is a good sign. I think this is a great sign. And I'm pretty much too excited to see this relationship bloom into sheer awesomeness.

I'd write more, I'd write forever. But I don't want to seem too gushy. A simple "<3" should suffice.

<3.

~-~

No comments: