3/18/10

Long Not Seen

I'm at Robert Nesbit's house and I'm just sitting here, doing nothing. La da. da. Although I must be precise and say that I'm not doing nothing in the sense that I'm breathing and typing and talking while I type. We're about to watch some movie, since all we do is play Super Smash Bros. and watch movies at his house... *abrupt change in topic*... I accidentally got myself involved in the drama production "Jekyll's Hydes". I have a role with 44 lines. All I intended on doing was sitting in on the auditions, but there was such a small amount of people that auditioned. The rest is history.

I plan on spending all day tomorrow writing music.

That's all I have time for today. Robert's impatiently waiting to watch Instinct with Anthony Hopkins and Cuba Gooding Jr. So here's a video to keep you occupied in my absence:



Jolly good day.

~-~

No comments: